Version 2.6.0a of 2021-08-24.
The application keeps track of samples stored in containers.
Each sample or container is identified by a unique number, the UID.
From a technical point of view, the samples and containers are, inherited from a class called Object.
The objects carry the following information:
- movements: move into container or stock removal (they can not be deleted)
- the events.
Other information is specific to either samples or containers.
For the latter, the storage conditions (product used, standardized associated risk) can be described.
Visit the project site:https://www.collec-science.org
List of contributors to the project (alphabetical order)
- Julien Ancelin (INRAE)
- Isabelle Billy (Université Bordeaux 1)
- Arnaud Caillo (OASU - UMS 2567 POREA / EPOC)
- Oton Copi (University of Grenoble-Alpes)
- Sylvie Damy (University of Franche-Comté)
- Hector Linyer (University of La Rochelle)
- Alexandre Maindron (University of Franche-Comté)
- Cécile Pignol (University of Savoie Mont-Blanc)
- Christine Plumejeaud (University of La Rochelle)
- Marie-Claude Quidoz (CEFE - CNRS Montpellier)
- Éric Quinton (INRAE)
Copyright © 2016-2021 Eric Quinton for INRAE
Version 1.0 of the software has been registered with the Agency for the Protection of Programs under number IDDN.FR.001.470013.000.S.C.2016.000.31500
Collec-Science can be cited in articles with the DOI 10.5281/zenodo.1745363
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as
published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the
License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License
along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses